Security & Fire Sales Surveyor
Posted on Oct 14, 2019 by CV-Library
Spy Alarms……We’re Hiring!
We are one of the largest privately-owned installers of fire and security systems in the South East and due to our continued expansion, we seek an experienced Business Development Manager to join our already established Sales Team. Our Head Office is based in Orpington however this role will be field based and covering Kent, London, Surrey and Sussex.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and driven sales person who is keen to work with a friendly and rewarding company who can offer clear career progression and excellent benefits along with a competitive salary.
As a Security and Fire Business Development Manager you will be a key player in growing the business. All sales are incoming leads (no cold calling!). You will have freedom to sell into a range of sectors in both domestic and commercial sites.
Ideal candidates will have a proven track record within the Sales/ Security Surveying world however we will consider someone that has previous security engineering experience looking to make the cross over to sales.
* Carrying out site surveys/estimations
* Liaising with Customers, Sales teams and Engineers to create project designs within budget
* Strong knowledge of CCTV, Access Control and Intruder systems + Fire / BAFE 203
* Application of health and safety standards
* Product Knowledge
* Previous experience within the Fire & Security Industry
* Experience in Fire and Security Sales
* You must be able to produce comprehensive design estimates
* You should be confident in identifying new business leads
* And finally, you should be self-motivated and dedicated
In return, you have the chance to work for a successful growing NSI gold and BAFE approved company with a great reputation and knowledge of CCTV, Access Control and Fire and Intruder Alarms.
We are offering:
* Competitive salary
* Great OTE package on all sales
* Company Vehicle or Car Allowance
* Auto enrolment pension scheme
* Phone/ Laptop
* Additional paid bonuses and company incentives / days out!
At Spy we believe in longevity, retention and promoting from within. We offer a competitive starting base salary as well as 5% commission on all sales. The starting salary for this position is £28,000 - £35,000pa basic (Depending on experience) with guaranteed monthly commission on top.
Working hours between 8:30am - 5.30pm Monday - Thursday with a 5pm finish on Fridays. 1 hour for lunch and 20 days holiday per year which also increases by an additional day per year of service and an additional day for a good sickness record.
If you would like to be considered for the above role please contact the Group HR & Internal Recruitment Manager Samantha Foster.
**Please be aware all successful candidates will have to undergo relevant security checks by NSSA standards