Capability Business Analyst - Limerick based - €500 per day - 12 month
Posted on Oct 12, 2019 by IT Search & Selection
Capability Business Analyst - Limerick based - €500 per day - 12 month contract
Our client, a large Financial Institution based in Limerick, is looking for a Capability Business Analyst with Financial Services experience to join their team.
- Research and formulate impact analysis and feasibility studies on a variety of new initiatives impacting Northern Trust, including regulatory change.
- Elicit, validate, and document a feasibility assessment which includes scope, business justification and provide early solutions and recommendations.
- Development of clear and detailed process maps.
- Work closely with business partners to document current state and understand and translate needs.
- Work closely with the Product group to look at possible opportunities for new initiatives.
- Participate in Industry groups and work with peers to review and comment on Industry change initiatives including regulatory change.
- Keep abreast of Industry changes and identify synergies with ongoing initiatives.
- Engage technology to identify possible solutions and provide initial estimates.
- Research opportunities to use vendor solutions.
- Create knowledge share documentation and facilitate and run workshops to educate and solicit feedback from internal and external Partners on new initiatives and initial feasibility assessment.
- Identify issues and risks working closely with the Operational Risk and Compliance teams
- Build business knowledge and subject matter expertise.
- Handover of scope and feasibility assessment to internal and external delivery teams
- Reports directly to, or is accountable to, the Regional Head.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 10 years' experience as a Business Analyst, on a variety of large and complex projects
- Strong well rounded knowledge of Asset Servicing, Trade & Settlement and Cash Management.
- Extensive experience of working on Regulatory projects
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse documentation, elicit information and create detailed feasibility assessments.
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Strong business and external partner engagement skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience of working on Target Operating Models
- Industry group participation.
- BA Certification
- Vendor engagement.