Posted on Oct 12, 2019 by TEKsystems
TEKsystems are currently looking for a Senior Engineer to join a global parnter based in Ireland, Dublin. This will be joining a financial services customer, currently upgrading IAM platforms throughout the business.
Top skills for this role will be:
- Active Directory
- Aveksa (Desirable).
Day to day Duties:
- Develop simple, (re-)usable, service enabled, maintainable, and scalable security solution upgrade that meet business requirements, and comply with information security policies.
- Prioritize and identify cross application and system enhancements.
- assist on leading review sessions of technical requirements and manage defect resolution process.
- Partner with peers in Identity Access Governance (IAG) and other internal identity access management teams to ensure delivery of services aligns with governance controls and support requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring operational readiness of platforms through reviews and procedures of planning, testing, and implementation management.
- Responsible to lead cross-functional teams and deliver global projects working with regional offices.
- Develops plans to improve quality within our Identity Access Management systems and platforms.
- Researches new methodologies to improve security and development practices.
- Coach junior level employees on software development and security best practices
Please apply directly or send CV's directly to (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.