ICT Supporter Junior
Posted on Oct 12, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
ICT Supporter Junior vacancy for our Basel based client in the telecommunication sector.
- 3+ years' experience in this domain
- Very strong skills in Windows 10
- Know-how of monitoring hardware, software and network availability as well as implementing of installation and configuration specifications
- High communication skills and good social behavior
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Installing and maintaining Workstation systems as well as solving Hardware-, Software-, Network- and Communication problems
- Coordinating supplier, consultant and support partner activities coupled with solving interface and conversion problems
- Advising and supporting users in procurement projects and in designing and implementing solutions on Workstation systems
- Developing applications on Workstation systems along with evaluating standard software and individual user software
- Perceiving coordination tasks between users and IT departments
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.