Web UI Developer
Posted on Oct 12, 2019 by Solas IT
Web UI Developer
My Client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a Web UI Developer role to join their team and assist in the development of their existing customer reporting application.
Apply for the Web UI Developer role above, or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
Responsibilities of the Web UI Developer role:
- Candidate must be comfortable with Response Web Design.
- An additional 2 years working on complex medium to large projects in a fast paced financial environment.
- The position is based in Dublin and requires managing day to day delivery work, ensuring adherence to process and quality, and identifying project/program delivery risks and works on risk mitigation.
- This role requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources and applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs.
- The candidate will be required to work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs.
- Development Value: The candidate will work with the state of the art and complex applications.
Required Technical Skills and Experience for the Web UI Developer role:
- Experienced with working with JSON based REST services delivered over HTTP
- Qlik products such as QlikSense
- Angular 2 or higher
- Server Side Java with Tomcat/Spring Boot
- Basic familiarity with querying a relational database with SQL.
- Experienced with Windows and Linux. Comfortable with viewing and grepping logs on Linux
- Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex systems
- Well versed with design standards and related frameworks
- Methodologies - Agile, Test Driven Development
- Version Control Systems: Git, Bitbucket
- Tools - Grunt, Jenkins, Bower and testing tools like JUnit, Jasmine, Cucumber/Gherkins
- Able to work as a strong team player and individual contributor in a distributed team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent