Coordinator - Maintenance Operations
Posted on Oct 12, 2019 by Experis AG
Coordinator - Maintenance Operations - Pharma
Experis is currently supporting our global client within the pharmaceutical industry for their search for a Coordinator for their Maintenance Operations to support their operations at their location in Solothurn. This contract role will run at a minimum of 7 months. Do you want to work for a company with ambitious plans to make the world a better place? If you love working in a fast-paced environment with a global team of experts in the Solothurn area, then please read on!
The role has a myriad of responsibilities including:
- Schedule maintenance and calibrations activities with manufacturing and process engineering teams
- Establish schedules for technical activities, which include maintenance, emergency corrective maintenance, calibration, validation and plant engineering
- Assure that all activities are scheduled efficiently, in 100% compliance with safety standards
- Establish and maintain scheduling procedures and keep an eye on performance of the scheduling process and to train end-users
- Lead cross-functional teams in global initiatives to benchmark practices
Your specific background:
- Fantastic communication skills and a high-level of negotiation skills
- Team player and you excel at working with internal stakeholders across the business
- Expert in visual and software scheduling tools
- Prior experience within a pharmaceutical company
If you are immediately available for this exciting project near Solothurn, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency.