Internet of Things (IoT) Analyst
Posted on Oct 12, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
As Internet of Things (IoT) Analyst, you'll be positioned as our go-to expert for IoT, using your passion for existing and emerging digital technologies to help us define and design high-profile projects, identify innovative techniques, and deliver IoT solutions that will drive business performance.
Working within a fast-paced environment, you'll exercise a real hands-on technical approach as you take the lead on a wide range of duties, from device selection, development and configuration, to integration across systems and cloud environments.
More specific duties will include:
- Evaluate and benchmark IoT platforms and tools.
- Design and develop proofs-of-technology, prototypes, and implement using IoT hardware, platforms, and multiple communication protocols.
- Deliver with an Agile mindset and way of working.
Being a true IoT enthusiast we offer you the opportunity to grow even further in this field. You're constantly on the look-out for new developments and technologies in the market, explore and discuss opportunities with start-ups, vendors or other experts, and teach and advise colleagues about exciting applications.
A self-starter and 'can-do' person, your experience will mean you can seamlessly combine the technical with the personal, adapting your communication style for a range of stakeholders, from leading start-ups and technology development vendors, to collaborating with emerging technology teams.
What we need from you
We're keen to talk to men and women with extensive experience within IoT and related technologies, coming from either a start-up, consulting or corporate environment. Along with your wide-ranging technical knowledge and enthusiasm for advanced digital technologies, we'd also hope to see as much of the following on your CV:
- Programming knowledge of C, C++.
- Proven experience with multi-device and network installation.
- Experience with databases.
- Knowledge of Process Automation Control Domain.
- Evidence of your analytical and organisational skills.