Performance Test Engineer
Posted on Oct 12, 2019 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Fortune 100 company in Dallas area.
Test Engineer supports all test strategy and coordination, planning, creation and execution activities for multiple test types identified as in-scope, champions overall quality efforts, identifies and defines acceptance criteria and test conditions, and creates and executes test scenarios that validate application acceptance criteria.
- Extensive experience with performance testing on web based applications and web services involving windows environments.
- Extensive performance testing experience with applications involving protocols like web (HTTP/HTML), web services (SOAP and REST API), Ajax (TruClient) and Oracle (NCA and Web App 11i)
- Extensive experience with Loadrunner and ALM Performance center
- Experience with open source performance testing tools like Apache Jmeter, etc. would be added advantage
- Experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) like requirements gathering & analysis, test planning, test designing, test script development, environment setup, test execution, defect tracking, reporting, regression testing and test closure
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with both waterfall and agile methodologies.
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE:
- Web Service Performance Testing experience
- HP Performance Center and LoadRunner exp.
- Agile Test Planning experience (JIRA )
- Rational Database Management (Oracle)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$95k - $105k Annual