Senior Unified Communication Engineer
Posted on Oct 12, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Portland Area
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our client a trusted name in cybersecurity with over 25 years of experience in IT is looking to add a strong Sr Unified Communication Engineer to their growing staff. Our client is a provider of voice, mobility and secures infrastructure systems. They right candidate will have strong communication skills and is a self starter.
- Develop and maintain standards of data/voice/video network hardware and system and trouble shoot issues
- Perform capacity planning through the ongoing monitoring, alerting, and reporting of resource utilization levels and errors in the environment
- Implement and support security best practices
- Collaborate with vendors to maintain inventories for support
- Assemble, support, and audit all voice network documentation
- Establish unified communication strategies
- Perform network readiness and assessments
- Establish analysis and trends of growth providing designs based on the needs of the business.
- Convert business requirements into telephony/process designs
- Plan and design the IP voice network
- Evaluate technical requirements and state of the network's infrastructure design, integration and operations
- 30 - 50% Travel
- Bachelor degree, CCNP or CCIE Certification and 5+ years of Unified Communication design and implementation experience
- Previous consulting/professional service experience
- Experience with LAN/WAN and QOS implementation and design
- Knowledge of voice protocols (H323, MGCP, SCCP, SIP)
- Insight of DMVPN, IPSEC, MPLS, and SRST
- Experience collaborating with others to build and support networking capabilities
- Experience with 24 - 7 support leadership
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID# JS13222 - Sr Unified Communication Engineer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.