Client Success Manager
Posted on Oct 12, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our Client has partnered with TeamBradley in search of a talented Client Success Manager. Our client drives industry leading customer service. They are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager. This person will be responsible for direct customer media and product portfolio management.
- Define a project plan of client's Destination Marketing Cloud portfolio offerings, ensuring synergy across all solutions.
- Partner with Campaign Management Team to guarantee optimal performance.
- Monitor and report on portfolio performance for key accounts against KPIs.
- Take the lead in engaging clients on adoption of portfolios.
- Collaborate with clients to become familiar with goals to develop and present unique portfolios.
- Upsell and educate clients on Destination Marketing Cloud.
- Configure custom data and media solutions designed for client goals.
- Collaborate with other teams to create portfolio materials.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years' in client relationship management, digital advertising experience, demand side online advertising account or Campaign Management.
- Active programmatic trading or campaign management with DBM, AdWords or Facebook Business Manager experience.
- Experience managing customer life cycle on Enterprise Mar-Tech/SaaS applications, familiar with SQL, BI platform management and Excel.
- Knowledge of third party online ad serving solutions.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with ability to communicate research and analytics, and demonstrated experience in presenting data driven solutions.
- At least one travel provider or distributor experience a plus.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID# JS13218-Client Success Manager