Java DevOps Engineer
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Global Rekrut
- Exp in design and development of Java, JEE applications.
- Solid experience on Spring - MVC, Security, Boot
- Experience in developing Rest APIs.
- Knowledge of Microservices based architecture.
- Solid DevOps skills.
- Experience in setting up continuous integration and development pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Gradle, Nexus.
- Experience of application containers and related technologies - Docker, Kubernetes.
- Basic administration experience on Middleware components - such as Weblogic, Tomcat, MQ, API Gateways.
- Familiarity with basic networking and infrastructure design principles.
- Good understanding of load balancing, clustering, network, Infrastructure and Single Sign-on based web application development.
- Solid written and oral communication.
- Experience coordinating with various IT functions such as Networks, Security, and QA.
- P roven ability to deliver high-quality code.
- Knowledge of OWASP, Secure Coding and Security best practices.
- Agile development experience is preferred.
*If this role could be of your interest, please submit your CV for immediate consideration. For any questions do not hesitate to contact us*