Java Software Engineer
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Source Technology
Java Software Engineer
Java Software Engineer is sought by a leading FinTech organisation in Zurich to join their highly talented Software Engineering Team. My client boasts a progressive technology stack and are engaged in innovation and digital transformation projects hence their desire to find a Java Software Engineer well practised in front and Back End software engineering who can take ownership in developing solutions across data intensive, distributed infrastructure taking ownership in concurrency and scaling solutions to a micro services architecture.
As Java Software Engineer you will play a pivotal role in the scrum team. It is fundamental as Java Software Engineer that you have a sound technical grounding in modern frameworks and methodologies. There is an expectation that you are an advocate of progressive processes and have tangible experiences in utilising development tools as well as TDD and CI/CD. My client will be keen to see you have sound knowledge in the application of methods and techniques of software engineering such as process and data modelling for relational database master systems and NoSQL datastores.
Consequentially a Java Software Engineer is sought who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology innovation.
Java Software Engineer permanent profile required:
- Well-practised in Java, Spring and Hibernate.
- Accomplished experiences in micros services architectures, concurrency and RESTful APIs/Message Protocols.
- Well versed in design patterns, TDD and CI/CD.
- Abilities in Camunda and Kafka would be advantageous but are by no means a pre-requisite.
- Experiences in Cloud platforms generally is helpful whether it be AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experiences in developing/designing data models for RDBMS and NoSQL data stores.
- An open-minded approach to technology and methodologies.
- Must have strong written and spoken communication skills in English, German is useful.
- Agile development experiences and a desire to contribute to further shaping my clients.
- Good academic background in either Computer Science or a similar qualification.
- Must be eligible to work in Europe or have citizenship; regrettably my client are not in a position to sponsor candidates.
Java Software Engineer permanent contract details include:
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: 110,000CHF - 125,000CHF PA plus bonus package.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland.
Interview times: ASAP.
If you are interested in applying for this Java Software Engineer opportunity please do so via the link.