Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Source Technology
Solution Architect is sought by a leading FinTech organisation in Zurich to join a growing Software Engineering team. My client boasts a progressive technology stack and are engaged in innovation and digital transformation projects hence their desire to find a well-practised Solution Architect to take ownership in compliance, governance and innovation of a web-based solution which is being developed in a micro-services architecture within an AWS ecosystem.
As Solution Architect, you will be actively involved in the scoping of strategic architectures as well as spear-heading new solutions company wide and the over-riding roadmaps and vision of transformation and digital innovation. As Solution Architect it is significant that as you will be working in collaboration with a Lead Software Engineer and a team of engineers that you have a strong background in applications and programming from a Java background.
As Solution Architect, there is an expectation that you are an advocate of progressive processes and modern IT architecture incorporating Microservices, REST API's, concurrency in a data driven environment. Therefore, a Solution Architect is sought who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology innovation.
As Solution Architect there will be an expectation for you to be on client site at various parts of the project delivery. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment with a tremendous working culture, which boasts a positive and progressive work environment.
Solution Architect permanent profile required:
- Accomplished background in solution architecture of at least three years' experience.
- Well versed in Java software development of at least 5 years' experience.
- Solid grounding in modern architectures, languages and frameworks in software engineering.
- Solid experiences in writing architecture-related artefacts like solution designs, sequence diagrams, API interface definitions and data schemas.
- Good grounding in best practices around IT security.
- Encouraging experiences in regulations and data integrity as well as governance or GDPR.
- Experiences are sought in workflow management, identity management and document management
- Well versed in data intensive micro services architectures and best practices around designing, scaling and monitoring concurrent systems.
- Have an ability to evaluate and strive for simplicity in execution.
- An ability to monitor performance and drive best practise
- Well practised in CI/CD, test-driven-development (TDD) and automated testing
- An excellent ground working with senior business leaders and management teams.
- Good academic in a degree or masters in either Computer Science or a similar qualification.
- Must have excellent spoken and written skills English skills. German skills are a bonus.
Solution Architect permanent contract details include:
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 130,000 - 150,000 CHF + (OT bonus of 20,000 CHF) + additional benefits.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP
If you are interested in applying for this Solution Architect opportunity, please do so via the link.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.