Senior Network Engineer
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Senior Network Engineer - Dublin 1, City.
6 Month Contracting role, scope to renew
Day Rate Negotiable
Successful candidate will work as part of the European Network Infrastructure team on Network/Firewall/F5 Production Support infrastructure incidents, problems and projects of diverse scope.
You will be recommending solutions based on the analysis and interpretation of Network/Firewall equipment, tools & diagnostics.
You will also be involved in the implementation of new technologies into the production environment.
As part of this team, you will be providing second and third line technical support to staff in Ireland, UK and Germany.
- A third level qualification and/or certification in a technical area.
- 5 years' experience in a senior technical role in a multi-national company.
- Excellent working knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls (VSX & remote VPN) would be of benefit.
- Excellent working knowledge of Cisco WAN equipment. Strong routing skills (OSPF & BGP)
- Good knowledge of Cisco LAN equipment(Stack wise, 3750 & Nexus)
- Content switching/F5 experience is preferred.
- Certification such as Cisco CCNP/CCIE or Checkpoint CCSE.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team, to deadlines and on own initiative
- The ability to logically troubleshoot problems to a satisfactory resolution
- Working knowledge of ITIL
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€550 - €600 Daily
€35k - €55k Annual
€400 - €600 Daily