Frontend Developer - Angular
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Eames Consulting Group Ltd
Our international finance client is looking for an experienced Frontend developer to help further develop & enhance their asset class platform.
You will be:
- Developing in a Microservices based architecture.
- Own specific front ends.
- Interact constructively with a variety of Back End styles.
- Perform system improvements & tactical deliveries within the BAU phase.
- Give enhanced technical support.
You must have:
- 5+ years experience as a Frontend Developer.
- Technical skills with Angular, Springboot, Kafka & GraphQL.
- Strong interest in UX.
- Some knowledge of Java and/or Clojure.
- Finance knowledge ideally but not a necessity.
- Fluent in English - verbally & written.
This will be a 12 month contract with an ASAP start date.
To be considered for this role you must be an EU national or hold a valid Swiss permit.
If you want to learn more simply apply or contact me directly (see below) & I will be in contact.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.