Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Parallel Consulting
For a project for a Client in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Product Owner specialising in MS Azure IaaS. In this role you will be working to define and execute a migration strategy to MS Azure IaaS. You'll be responsible for owning the new IaaS infrastructure product that will be provided to your stakeholders.
- Actively shaping and implementing the strategy that will be required to move bespoke Applications from an on-premises Datacenter to IaaS on the MS Azure Cloud
- Accountable for defining technological standards in the Cloud and Azure environment
- Getting involved in the migration project cycles. Providing support in terms of analysing requirements, creating/assigning duties, design, implementation, testing and documentation
- Accountable for executing technical feasibility for moving workloads to Azure
- Undertaking professional and technical reviews to ensure that your stakeholder has the best solution for their technical, security and business needs
- Defining roles and working with all necessary partners to enable the new IaaS Azure service offering
- Experience as Product Owner/Consultant with large scale migrations to Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Certified Administrator Associate Certification (or similar MS Azure Associate/Expert certifications)
- Solid knowledge of infrastructure solutions, especially in relation to Microsoft IaaS
- Hands-on experience with MS Azure subscriptions and billing methodologies - working with MS Azure PaaS/SaaS is an asset
- Knowledge of IT operations management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations
- Excellent communication and presentation of complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- English speaking
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.