Implementation Solution Analyst
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by MW Recruitment
Implementation Solution Analyst
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Bonus + benefits
We are looking to recruit a Implementation Solution Analyst to join its growing Client Implementation team, based in London. Reporting to the Head of Client Implementation, they will work closely with our clients and Project Analyst in order to onboard clients.
This role is responsible for delivery of client implementation and technical support. Key to this is the ability to deliver solutions on time and to high specification.
You will need to have 2+ years industry experience as well as knowledge of software development cycle. The core systems are written on a Microsoft .NET stack consisting of Web User Interfaces, SQL Server Databases, Distributed Windows Services, and run on distributed, replicated high performance blade technology - knowledge of these systems would be preferable and considered an advantage.
The role involves working very closely with the Project Analyst to promptly resolve issues raised to the client's satisfaction. The implementation solution analyst would also evaluate and recommend enhancements to existing clients' installations and processes and work with the Product team.
We are looking for an individual to join our team that has excellent communication, both written and verbal skills with sound analytical and planning skills. You will need to be able to handle pressure, remaining focused and calm and have the ability to demonstrate flexibility, prioritise workloads and work on your own initiative and ownership of issues and have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
Typical implementations tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Applying scripts for client onboarding onto Test and Production environments in line with documented requirements
- You will be responsible for the management, assessment and implementation of small change and bug fixes and management of JIRA backlog tasks, from initial analysis through to delivery
- Ensure any raised test or warranty issues are addressed in a timely fashion, including analysis of root causes and deployment of fixes. Ensure all procedures for implementation & change are followed correctly and appropriate documents are kept up to date. This should apply to the full cycle from detailed requirements, testing and handover into live
- Analysis of system requirements relating to customisation
- Configuration of the systems
- Specification of custom deliverables
- Implementation of bespoke processes and workflows to reflect the business
- Management of data conversion/migration processes and scripts
- System testing
- Co-ordination and management of client user acceptance testing
- Act as the subject matter expert handling all customer facing queries relating to onboarding
- Own, track and report progress on assigned implementation initiatives ensuring regular communication with relevant stakeholders escalating issues and risks as appropriate
- Assist the Head of Client Implementations and Project Analyst throughout the implementation phase to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and evaluate any lessons learned to feed into future transitions
- Provide comprehensive hand over as part of transitions to BAU
- Ensure all processes, procedures and policies are followed to current regulatory & policy standards and sufficient controls are deployed to manage risks and exceptions in a timely manner. Update procedures and processes where applicable
- Build strong stakeholder relationships across WBS & WINS as a whole. Key to this is the relationship with Operations, Product, Product Development & IT in particular
- To represent the function appropriately to ensure complete adherence to; and understanding of; the risk and compliance frameworks set out by the COO, Head of Compliance, and the wider Group as a whole
- To work with other members of the organisation to embed the culture of the Company, its values, policies and procedures
- Understanding of a Microsoft .NET stack, SQL Server Databases, Distributed Windows Services
- A strong customer focus is essential, and you will have the ability to be able to see both the wider picture and hone in on the subject matter detail
- Strong understanding of Project Lifecycle and Development Lifecycle
- Ability to achieve results and work in a constantly changing environment
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new systems and interact with multiple systems.
- Adheres to risk/control expectations, procedures and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively to Senior Management.
- Able to deliver timely, accurate, thorough, and high-quality work in a constantly changing environment
- Leverage knowledge, skills and expertise to enhance internal and internal relationships
- Clearly articulate and assert ideas and contribute to solution with a vision to improve the turnaround time for client onboarding while enhancing the controls.
- You will have excellent communication skills along with a diplomatic nature and be comfortable building relationships with clients and colleagues alike.