Senior Project Manager (Security/IAM)
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager Senior vacancy requiring profound Security, Identity and Access Management knowledge for a globally operating Lausanne based company in the industry sector.
- 5+ years of experience in complex IT Projects and Programs Management as well as
- Strong knowledge in identity and access management, one identity experience is a plus
- Good communication, strong interpersonal and collaborative skills with internal and external stakeholders
- University Degree, preferably specialised in IT Security, a Master's Degree is an advantageous
- Languages: English and French, fluent in written and spoken
- Analysing the security needs and business constraints as well as defining the IAM processes
- Reporting to program management and other stakeholders
- Animating the steering committees and project committees
- Verifying deliverables of the external partner
- Collaborating with the Security Team, especially on other transition projects
- Aligning and coordinating the different topics of projects
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.