ICT Security Manager
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Chief Information Security Officer - Dublin City Centre -€100K & Benefits
Irish Semi state body with globally renowned reputation in the agri food sector is now looking for an Chief Information Security Officer to join the Operations Team at their Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
Prospective candidates for the Information Security Manager will have a strong background in Information Security, Data Privacy, Information Risk Management and Cloud Security. They will be able to leverage proven ICT Security experience to optimise existing security systems and lead the development of a longer-term Company information Security Strategy.
The Information Security Manager will also be responsible for execution of application security standards, reporting on legal/regulatory items, monitoring potential IT Fraud and identifying emerging cyber security risk to company information assets.
This role is permanent, and offers a superb working environment along with a generous remuneration package. If you want to develop your career in a role that combines the stability of a state organisation with the dynamism of the international market, then please get in touch if you meet the criteria for this role as outlined below.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Discover and investigate critical security vulnerabilities across on-prem, cloud and external presence
* Liaise with Ornua Legal to fulfil ICT responsibility of managing and protecting personal data to comply with GDPR
* Advice Senior ICT Leadership team across the delivery of complex security and privacy solutions
* Manage ICT security training and awareness program
* Security Incident Management - 2nd line response to Security Incidents. Support forensic response and problem management as required. Manage and undertake security assessments and approve changes, products and services from an IT Security perspective
* Conduct regular Vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and penetration testing and advise Infrastructure team to take remedial actions
* Implement Security Management and Security Governance best practices
* Monitor and Implement Security Solutions including managing Ornua footprints on Microsoft Azure Cloud
* Manage 3rd party support companies providing security-based solutions
* Perform on call services for security and network related issues outside normal working hours.
* Develop excellent day-to-day working relationships with all ICT teams, particularly the ICT Operations and Project Delivery Team
* Experience in reviewing and designing Network/Infrastructure Security Architecture (on-prem and Azure Platform)
* Ensure technology partners/vendors adhere to Company policies, procedures and standards
* Information Security Policy Development
* Maintaining and monitoring core and support security systems to ensure service continues
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other computer related discipline
* Master's Degree in related field is preferred.
* 10+ years' experience in supporting IT Security and related functions
* 7+ years of experience evaluating and deploying end-to-end cybersecurity technical solutions, including end point protection, IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP, MFA, encryption, monitoring and similar solutions and technologies
* 5+ years of experience in designing, developing, implementing and/or managing cyber programs and solutions, including education and awareness, security incident response plans and key performance indicator reporting
* Demonstrable working knowledge of LAN/WAN topologies and protocols, with network devices such as Firewalls, Switches, Routers and network load balancers.
* Proven track record and experience in developing information security programs, policies and procedures, including successful implementations in large enterprise environments
* Knowledge and experience in Tactical management of Cybersecurity Roadmap Development, Vulnerability Remediation and Risk Assessments, Comprehensive Patching and Asset Inventory, Penetration Testing, 3rd Party Vendor Assessments, Data Privacy (Including GDPR), Network Segmentation Testing and Improvements, Social Engineering awareness & prevention
* Management Experience - leading InfoSec Teams
* Experience leading teams and influencing senior management ideas and direction
* Excellent communication and presentation skills - including the ability to explain IT Security concepts and consequences to business leaders
* Flexible to work on multiple projects
* Take ownership of the ICT Risk Register
* Prior experience working within a global company, working across major geographic regions is preferred
* You will hold certification in one or some of, the following or equivalent:
o Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
o Certified Information System Manager (CISM)
o Certified Information and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
PLEASE NOTE - All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU as our client cannot provide any kind of Visa or Work Permit sponsorship at present.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site