Project Manager - Financial Services - Dublin - €400 p/d
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Trilogy International
Trilogy International are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager on behalf of our Dublin based Banking client.
- You will provide effective leadership and take responsibility across the full delivery life cycle of assigned projects from initiation and requirements definition, through to final delivery.
- You will lead the development of the project objectives, required target model and deliverables at completion and log, co-ordinate and escalate any risks and issues.
- You will develop and maintain appropriately detailed plans, drawing out key milestones, decision and delivery points and resource requirements.
- You will create project outputs in line with the company and team policies, working standards, approaches and requirements.
- You will develop and maintain key project documents such as definition, scope, plans, budget, risks and issue log.
- You will be managing both internal and external resource within a multi work stream environment.
1. Strong communication and stakeholder management competencies.
2. Experience of Bank Technology project delivery.
3. Experience of BDM (Banking Delivery Method).
4. Experience of Service introduction and working with Technology Services and delivery versus Service Acceptance Criteria (SAC).
5. Project Management experience (5 years)