UNIX/LINUX Security Engineer
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: UNIX/LINUX Security Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Frankfurt
Contract Rate: Euro 600 per day
Contract Length: 12 Months with Multiple extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract UNIX/LINUX Security Engineer to join their client in Frankfurt.
- Active Directory
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve system incidents and problems using available tools and referring
to external suppliers if required;
- Perform root cause analysis of all Data Centre infrastructure events resulting in service interruption
and proactively involve other IT teams and business areas to identify solutions.
- Propose automated event response solutions;
- Proactively identifies and proposes improvements to services, technologies, processes and
documentation in order to increase system availability, stability and improve customer experience;
- Propose and develop solutions to improve operational efficiency of system administration team as
well as Data Centre section;
- Provide knowledge transfer to other colleagues in the Data Centre section and ensure accurate and
up-to-date technical documentation related to systems operated by Data Centre section is available;
- Deploy, configure, support development, test, pre-production and productions systems and
environments, integrating business applications under development with the standard infrastructural
components and documenting installation and operational procedures for further deployments in Data
- Complete assigned tasks by agreed deadlines and at high quality;
- Contribute to the deployment of IT solutions in production by advising on the production impact of
planned changes, assisting other team members in Data Centre Operations during the rollout and
- Supporting design and preparation of recovery and contingency exercises to ensure system
recovery in accordance with the predefined plans and documentation.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!