Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Andersons
Job Type: Full Time/ 0/ Monday to Friday
Location: Carlisle (with travel to our other branch locations)
Salary: Competitive Salary Package £35,000 to £40,000 plus very attractive group bonus reward incentive
Andersons has experienced significant growth over the last few years, a family business established since 1888, and has a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our team. We are looking for a pro-active, ambitious candidate with a proven, successful track record, with excellent communication skills to work as part of a team with staff, Managers and Directors. This is a key position within our business, the right person will have the ability to progress within the Company, contributing with the Directors on key decision making as the business grows.
* Budget Preparation
* Monthly Management Accounts
* Operational Management Reporting
* Production of Year End Accounts for audit
* Payroll Processing, HMRC Reporting
* Timely and accurate submission of statutory returns, VAT, PAYE, Finance etc
* Dealing with external bodies, insurers, banks, HR, IT/Comms
* Providing relevant and timely information to our Directors
* Responsibility of our accounts department including Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Pricing Files, Banking, Reconciliations etc.
This is a busy and varied role, demanding strong leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, being technically strong with excellent attention to detail.
Skills/Experience - Fully Qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
Closing Date: 31 October 2019
To apply please forward CV with covering letter to the link below
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£21k - £25k Annual
£20k - £26k Annual