Senior C++ Developer - Financial
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Senior C++ Developer
Looking for a strong C++ developer for a trading firm. You will need 8 + years experience as a senior software developer. You will design and develop proprietary software for the trading systems. must have industry experience, infrastructure application software advanced C++ Unix required Masters and or PhD
- Design and develop proprietary software for financial software/trading systems.
- Enhance current software and architecture used for trading
- Work closely with the traders to understand business requirements to design efficient and scalable solutions.
- Participate in maintenance of software used in our Infrastructure team
Skills & Requirements
- Master's degree, PhD or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or related advanced degrees in quantitative fields preferred.
- Previous experience in financial industry a strongly desired.
- Strong understanding of system architecture and design.
- Advanced skill in C++ is required.
- Proficiency with UNIX Shell Scripting and SQL.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$85k - $115k Annual