Web Services Developer (Oracle ADF/Java)
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Resource 1
Resource 1 is in need of a Web Services Developer (Oracle ADF/Java) for a position in Wood Dale, IL. Because of the long-term need for this position, client is open to either contract or contract-for-hire. This position will be in support of government agencies, so the selected individual must be either a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- Will primarily involve new development and enhancements of Web Services/API using Oracle ADF
- Use Oracle ADF (Business Components) to develop RESTful APIs and connect to Oracle database objects
- Focus on middle-tier development
- Support roughly 250 web services/end points from about 15 ADF projects client currently has in production
- 2+ years of development experience using Oracle ADF (Business Components)
- 5+ years of Java development experience in enterprise environments using J2EE, Spring, Struts or other similar framework for building enterprise applications
- 3+ years of experience developing Web Services (HTTP/REST)
- 2+ years of SQL
- Client may consider a candidate who has experience with Java Web Services and is willing to learn ADF, but strong preference is a candidate who has experience with ADF Business Components
- PL/SQL, Node.JS and DevOps
Environment: Oracle ADF, Business Components, Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Web Services, Web API, Middle Tier Development, SQL, PL/SQL, Node.JS, DevOps, BitBucket, Postman, JUnit, Jira, Agile & Waterfall.