ITSM, Service Management, ITIL, RDBMS MSSQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Apa
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Eximius Group Limited
IT Service Management Consultant is required to work for a leading European consultancy in Brussels. The IT Service Management consultant will have at least 12 years IT service management experience with seven being within RDBMS, MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Java and Apache.
The IT Service Management consultant will possess the following criteria.
- Implementation, customization, fine tuning, maintenance and support for an ITSM platform and associated components such as RDBMS Ms SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle, specific user interfaces, reporting tools, connectors for integration with other ICT Systems such as SAP, Microsoft SCCM.
- Develops, maintains and manages on-going metrics for the relevant ITSM KPIs in order to qualify and quantify success and value to the business.
- Collaborate with Service Delivery Managers to support the delivery of digital services across lines of business by providing visibility and operational excellence.
- Develops and ensures adherence to, and continuously improves upon, all aspects of general computer controls and IT infrastructure and operational standards necessary to ensure the effective, secure and regulatory compliant operation of Ameren's digital resources and consistent integrity of the various systems data.
- Managing ITSM ticketing tools and workflow management
- Analyze user requirements and develop solutions to improve system capabilities and automate process workflows.
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Create dashboards and custom reports as required.
- Create dashboards, document user and process requirements, develop workflows, implement new modules
- Provide support to internal development team members and users.
- Make recommendations towards the development of new applications or features and follow ITIL best practices.
- Incident management and problem management
- Master Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 7 years of IT experience OR Bachelor Degree in IT with a minimum of 12 years of IT Experience
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification is required
- ITSM product Certified of Consultant or Administrator level is required. The ITSM product must integrate at least the following ITILv3 processes: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Level Management, Service Catalogue Management, Release & Deployment Management, Request Fulfillment anagement, Knowledge Management, Service Asset & Configuration Management
- Minimum 7 years of experience in:
- ITSM product (s) implementation, development, support and operations
- ITIL v2 and V3
- Minimum 5 years of experience in:
- Project Management techniques and tools
- RDBMS: Oracle SQL, MSSQL, MySQL
- WebServer technologies (IIS, Apache)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with WebServer technologies (IIS, Apache)
- Minimum 1 year of experience with HTML5
- Experience on the following would be considered as asset:
- LDAP, SSL, HTPPS (3 years)
- SMTP, IMAP (2 years)
- MS Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 (3 years)
- Virtualization technologies (VMWare, HyperV)
- Active Directory
- Very good written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French language would be considered as asset.