IT Service Delivery Manager
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Blue IT Services UK Ltd
IT Service Delivery Manager is required to one of our clients, a large system integrator.
- Monitor, measure, report and improve the overall services to the customer/business (warehouse operations).
- Manage the escalations from business/operations or from any IT vendors.
- Manage the Real Time communication in business and IT terms in parallel until the service restoration during Major Issues.
- Manage multiple vendors/suppliers who provides application, infra, network, hardware supports.
- Manage the technical discussions (single/multiple vendors) for the solutions during critical/major issues.
- Chair weekly and monthly service review calls of individual suppliers and drive action items to closure.
- Chair problem management, change/release management calls and ensure 100 % ITIL process compliance by all stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate with internal & external stakeholders (peers, project teams, SMEs) and implement best practices for service improvements.
- Should have 5 years of service management or service delivery management experience
- Should have 5 year of Supply chain Management experience
- Should have experience in Supplier Management
- Should have worked at customer location for at least 3 years
- Managing a production environment and technical understanding with ability to translate issues and incidents into business terminology so the business expectations can be met.
- Should Possess Working knowledge on SLA/OLA Management
- Should possess excellent business communication in English
- ITIL or equivalent certified (ITSM)