Commercial Banking Officer/Lender
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Geauga Savings Bank
Geauga Savings Bank, a Northeast Ohio community-focused bank is looking for a Commercial Banking Officer/Lender.
This position primarily promotes the financial institution and its commercial lending products and services to the Bank's customers and to the community. Identifies and meets the community's financial needs through community outreach. Responsible for integrating sales, service and relationship strategies to support growth, relationships and retention of commercial customers by proactively sourcing and expanding banking relationships; maximizes customer retention by probing customer base for needs and opportunities to cross-sell to other business segments and customers.
- Associate's degree in business or finance required; Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or accounting preferred
- 5 - 8 years of working sales experience in financial services, business to business or small business banking required
- Sales skills - proven track record of prospecting new business, enhancing existing relationships and meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Negotiation skills - Outside sales skills and client management experience required
- Must possess exceptional communication skills, both oral and written and presentation formats
- Ability to interpret and understand financial statements and cash flow analysis
- Ability to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and industry trends
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package.
EOE/Drug Testing Employer.