System Engineer - Active Directory
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
System Engineer vacancy requiring profound Active Directory knowledge for globally operating Luzern based company in the technological sector.
- Several years of work experience as System Engineer in international and heterogeneous environments on process automation
- Expertise in PowerShell, Active Directory Microsoft Exchange and other tools like ADFS, Azure Directory, DNS and PKI
- Strong background in Project and Contract Managements
- University degree in computer science with current Microsoft Certification (MCSE 201x)
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Planning, evaluating and implementing IT infrastructures and services
- Defining and creating IT architectures and concepts and documentation
- Improving, maintaining and implementing of existing solutions in process automation in order to achieve efficiency
- Ensuring security and surveillance criteria through recognition and definition of security threats
- Estimating the need of international business partners and development to achieve related solution
- Processing and delivering solution regarding Change Requests
Location: Luzern, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.