Windows Engineer - Windows - Contract - Dublin
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Project People
Windows Server Engineer - Windows - Dublin
Are you an experienced Windows Engineer with excellent Windows Server and Active Directory exposure? If so, please apply to a brand new contract based in Dublin, for one of the worlds largest IT service providers.
Our client is looking for multiple Windows Engineers for long term contract engagements and will require a broad range of experience within the Windows, Virtualisation and Active Directory server skill set. Together with BAU responsibilities you will be playing a key part in a current Windows upgrade involving Windows 2008/2012/2016 for a global retail customer.
To be considered you will have the following skill set:
- Strong Windows Server background
- Experience upgrading Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Strong experience
- Group Policy experience
- Strong experience in Active Directory server environment
- System Administration expertise
- Low level Network troubleshooting experience - TCP/IP
- SQL Server and Citrix exposure would be nice to have but not essential.
If this role seems like a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond including your up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People or email via: (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.