IT Security & Development Engineers
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IT Security & Development Engineer
Interested in a new challenging project?
I'm in need of a team of IT Security & Development Engineers for market leading financial client of mine, with a work location in Amsterdam. I have 4 available positions, feel free to apply with a group of your friends who have similar experience to join and work together.
If you believe you are an ambassador for IT Risk & Security around the Globe. This role requires emphasis on the following:
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and are passionate about IT Security.
- You are inspiring and show energy and passion.
- You are capable of implementing one way of working regarding the implementation of IT Security & IT Risk controls
- You have a good feel on how everything works in the international ING organization and you understand the underlying spheres of influence.
- You are focused on cross border and multi-party collaboration: you set aside your own 'ego' in the interests of achieving the best results - you help others to be successful.
- You are able to design and implement technical Security solutions
- You are have a proven track record in the usage of CI/CD Cloud solutions
- A personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment
- Experience in guiding and realizing change
- Professional and intellectual IT skills at bachelor or university level, preferably IT Master
- Extensive experience in both IT Security and IT Risk
- You have a background in IT engineering area, preferably in Agile teams as a DevOps Engineer
- 5+ years' experience in programming and software development.
- Preferably certified in AZ-400(Azure DevOps) and/or AZ-103(Azure Administrator)
- Strong knowledge and experience in Azure/AWS/Google Cloud.
- Preferably knowledge of Security and Risk Certification and/or proven skills in Security and Risk
- Excellent oral and written command of English
If this is escribing you and you are interested and are soon to be available for a new project, please send in your latest CV or feel free to contact me directly for more information.