Junior IT Support Technician
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Henderson Scott
Henderson Scott are currently are currently partnered with a leading global IT Services and are looking for a Junior IT Support Technician to join their thriving practice and help deliver support across their UK business. My client is one of the top rated Best Place to Work companies in Tech and are known for investing heavily in professional and personal development for their employees.
My client are looking for a Junior IT Support Technician to provide technical support across their UK business. The successful candidate will be providing support, helping install hardware/software and troubleshoot where required. My client are globally recognised for their employee networks and their development opportunities so you will have access to learning programmes, development and mentorships. You will also have access to award-winning employee wellbeing benefits. My client are a global partner for Microsoft, AWS, Oracle, VMware to name just a few. This role is based from Chippenham with occasional travel to my client's other UK offices.This is a Mon- Fri role with working hours of 9am -5.30pm.
- Logging and managing tickets according to protocols
- Ability to give clear technical instructions for remote troubleshooting
- Escalate unresolved tickets to the next level of support
- Manage end-user hardware estate
- Manage process in accordance to ISO & Cyber Essentials
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Hands on experience with remote troubleshooting for WindowsOS and networking
- Working understanding of SCCM or Active Directory or Linux or MacOS environments
- Working knowledge of computer peripherals like printers or scanners.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply to be considered.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £24k Annual
£8 - £10.5 Hourly
£19.7k - £19.7k Annual