Project Manager -Enterprise implementations
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking an Project Manager for full life cycle development and enterprise implementation projects, from definition and approval through implementation.
in-house development, commercial off the shelf (COTS) enterprise implementations, custom configuration on COTS products.
- Enterprise-wide in scope.
- Manages multiple IT projects -
- Manages the project schedule to meet baseline dates and deadlines
- Monitors staff progress and maintains project logs of stakeholders, action items, issues, and risks
- Maintains project site, artifacts, emails and documentation in repository in SharePoint
- in-house development, COTS enterprise implementation, custom configuration on COTS products projects
- Vendor management
- PMI certified highly desired
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".