Administrative Assistant - Maternity Cover
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Experis AG
Are you a Administrative Assistantwith 3 years professional experience working in an international environment and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO)? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Administrative Assistant to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
- Provide administrative support to the Department Head and the team
- Manage email correspondence
- Draft administrative correspondence in English in final form
- Organize and coordinate departmental meetings, follow up on action points decided during the meeting
- Make travel arrangements
- Check and update departmental budget
- Organize events retreats, team bonding
- Manage departmental sharepoint
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have:
- At least 3 years of professional work experience within an international environment
- High degree of proficiency with MS Office
- Experience planning, preparing and facilitating meetings
- English fluent, good working knowledge of French also required
If you are a dynamic and motivated Administrative Assistant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities.