QA and Automation Analyst - City of London
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Lifecycle Resources Ltd
Our client, a very well established financial services company is seeking a QA and Automation Analyst to join their expanding Development Team who are delivering a large scale and complex programme of new applications. This is an excellent greenfield opportunity for an experienced QA and Automation Analyst to help with the testing of their cutting edge systems and introduction of complex applications.
- Assist in helping to drive the quality of products through working with various development teams.
- Mitigate risks by gaining an understanding of project dependencies, complexities and number of support tickets
- Create and build an automation testing structure and test scenarios utilising best practise methods
- Work with various development teams to ensure quality of the outputs
- Work on many different products and systems to streamline the QA products
- Strong QA background
- Strong automation experience with a good awareness of best practise and automated testing tools such as Selenium, Cypress, Python
- Prior experience of setting up automation from scratch
- Prior involvement in large scale and complex development projects
- A good understanding of development tools and methodologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and comfortable working across all areas of the business
In addition to the base salary a generous bonus and benefits package is on offer.