Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Henderson Scott
This is an exciting opportunity for a career driven, passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join a rapidly growing, international IT Service Provider. Specialising in delivering innovative Cloud solutions to a variety of clients in different verticals, my client has ambitious plans to continue developing their presence in the international market.
With ongoing training support, this is an incredible opportunity to learn and progress professionally with a company that invests in developing top talent.
This role will suit a dynamic, versatile and reliable digital marketing manager who can work collaboratively/independently, can think outside of the box and is passionate about creative digital marketing. A B2B background and Cloud knowledge is required.
The Role - Marketing Manager
Joining a team of 3 other highly talented Marketeers, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the European Cloud Market - this is a fast paced, competitive market with short sales cycles and quick decision-making requirements, therefore the ideal candidate will need be competent at working in an Agile environment where strategies and decisions are decided upon and executed quickly.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have full ownership over each project, deciding on what remains in house and what goes out to agency. With that, they'll have budget management of approx. £200,000 - £300,000 per annum, meaning they'll need to be creative with spend.
- Working with AWS and Azure partners
- Creating, developing and executing creative lead generation campaigns
- Budget control/management
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders in UK, Europe and US
- Run executive briefings
- Review, analyse and report on return on investment'
- Keep up to date on industry best practise
Key skills/experience required - Marketing Manager
- Experience working as a B2B Digital Marketing Manager in a medium sized organisation
- Knowledge of Cloud technology/environments
- Strong digital marketing experiences
- A Managed Service Provider background is preferred
- An ability to prioritise in a fast paced, high pressured environment
- Experience of working with partners on plans and campaigns
- Strong project management skills - scheduling, organising, budgeting etc.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong communicator who is able to negotiate and influence effectively
- Excellent organisational skills - able to juggle multiple activities
- Team player
Location: Time will be spent between 2 offices (30 mins apart) in the Berkshire and Hampshire area with some working from home options
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + 10% bonus and benefits including ongoing training and development days
If this Digital Marketing Manager role is of interest, please send your CV in for review.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £55k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual