Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by NP Group
Job Title: Product Manager (H/F)
Salary: €60K - €70K + 20% Bonus
Location: Remote - Anywhere in Europe (CET time zone) - MUST Be able to visit their Paris office 1 week every month
Job Reference: 11980P
Keywords: Product Management, SD-Wan, SDWAN, Enterprise Networking, Product Value Positioning, English, Stakeholders, Customers
My client, is the leading provider of cost-effective network performance orchestration solutions that help communications service providers, mobile operators and large enterprises meet the challenge of providing top-quality user experience while increasing the capital efficiency of their network infrastructure. They are currently going through a period of aggressive expansion globally, and therefore they are looking for an experienced but ambitious Product Manager based in Europe, who is able to visit their Paris office every month for 1 week.
Role and Mission
The Product Manager will be managing the performance of their networks and its vital applications.
A digital Matrix, it's easy for operators to get lost and businesses left behind. Enterprises and network operators require a level of guidance precious few technology partners possess. Within the SD-WAN Product Management team, you participate to the definition of innovative solutions on the market, in liaison with the R&D teams.
Your major asset will be your ability to translate and synthesize customer needs into technical requirements.
- The Product Manager will participate in product enhancement and functional requirements definition
- Track development progress with the engineering teams and ensure proper release execution
- Guide customers and the internal stakeholders on new functionalities including the delivery of product demos
- Provide market intelligence and track opportunities.
- You will actively participate in software development projects
Experience & Skills Required
- The Product Manager MUST have at least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager and/or a Pre-Sales Engineer within the Telecommunication industry or with a Software vendor or a Systems integrator
- Must have a very good understanding of Enterprise or carrier networking market, Cloud delivered services and Product value positioning
- Self-motivated and result oriented and be able to work autonomously
- Must have past experience in a client and stake holder role
- Ability to work remote and travel frequently
- Exposure to a different SD-WAN solution would be a plus.
- You must have outstanding organization skills
- Proficient in English language (oral and written),
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
About NP Group
NP Group is an award winning international recruitment organisation focused on solving the challenges both clients and candidates face, in a different way. Specialising in technology, NP Group partner with some of the most recognised, innovative and inspiring business across the globe. NP Group's Strategic Workforce Resourcing, Talent Solutions and Executive Search business units use specialist knowledge to genuinely solve clients and candidates' recruitment problems. NP Group have been recognised by Best Companies as 'one to watch' and are in the Recruiter Fast 50 as one of the fastest growing UK recruitment companies.
For more information please visit our website
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.