Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Leading Tier 1 Bank with astonishing extension plans for 2019
As part of this expansion, we are seeking a high stature Platform Engineer - Zurich, Switzerland
- As a member of the Unix Application Platform Engineering Team, you are in business co-responsible for the central application platform (Java EE and web infrastructure).
- Support projects in integrating their applications
- Supervision and consulting of projects in questions about: system architecture, integration,
- System automation, performance, security and analysis/diagnostics.
- Cooperation in infrastructure projects for the areas
- API gateway
- Electronic Document Management
- Well-founded computer science education (eg FH, ETH, Uni)
- Several years of experience as a software developer and with agile development methods
- DevOps mentality
- Quick comprehension
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Independent and accurate way of working readiness for patch and working outside normal working hours
- (Evening, weekend)
- Very high quality awareness
- Resilient, team/client-oriented and communicative personality
Requirements (Technology) eg Java, Linux etc.
- Very good developer skills in Java and Python
- Very good knowledge of CI/CD
- Sound knowledge of Linux/RHEL, Shell Scripting, Ansible, Git, Web & Application Server
- Network, DNS, Load Balancer, TLS, HTTP, API Gateway, WAF, Docker and Kubernetes, cloud technologies
- Great experience in the integration of software and the operation of application platforms and systems
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.