DevOps Automation Engineer/Central Brussels/Linux/Shell/Python
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Endeavour Recruitment
DevOps Automation Engineer/Linux/Shell/Python
The DevOps Automation Engineers assembles different IT components in order to create an automated solution.
Solid and proven experience with the following technologies:
- Deployment Process Design with CA RA or equivalent deployment automation tool
- Deployment Automation for Middleware, Database and Web products within CA RA or equivalent deployment automation tool
- Knowledge with the Action Pack in CA RA or equivalent deployment automation tool. Familiar with the concept of DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Delivery, Continuous Testing, Process Automation.
- Expert with Linux, Shell and Python programming
- Experience with relevant infrastructure components and tools, such as Jenkins, Cubernetes, Maven, Ganglia, Chef, Node.js,
- Build & Deployment Automation (WAS, SIL, Mobile)
- Release Orchestration (App. Package, runbooks, release pipeline/workflow)
- Continuous Integration Platform - CIP(aaS): Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, SVN, Git, Docker
- Enabling Tooling in support of Development, Testing, Quality & Collaboration
- Cloud enabling
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Good practical knowledge of the production environment, both in terms of hardware and software
- Good technical knowledge of the specific environment(s), like Mainframe, distributed, web,
- Knowledge of architecture rules and standards.
- Knowledge of project methodology and standards
- Knowledge of development languages (depending on technical context) - useful for architecture challenging and technical support
- Specific requirement for agile: practical experience with Scrum
- Sound knowledge of English, knowledge of one local language would be an advantage.
- Good at prioritising
CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Marvin, GIT), Mainframe, Cobol, DB2, SAS, SAP-BW, Informatica Powercenter, Oracle, .NET, BO, PL/SQL, SQSS/SQL server, Python, Spark, Kafka, Flink, Hive, HDFS-Cloudera, Scala, Java/HTLM5 (and other technologies related to the Big data evolutions)
Please get in touch for further details.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€35 - €40 Hourly
€450 - €480 Daily