Senior Backend engineer (Node) - Contract - Dublin
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Mason Alexander
.*6 month rolling contract* Dublin City Centre
Digital Transformation city centre client of mine is looking to add a Senior Node.js engineer to their team to undertake a massive transformation project which will change how they interact with their customers and have a significant value add.
Lead by a Strong senior technology leader in the Dublin market,you will get a chance to work with engineers of the very highest calibre and be able to drive the technical direction in which they look to go in.
Technical stack/experience needed:
- Git - Branching, merging, pull requests etc
They are looking for the following experience:
- Strong proficiency in building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Integrating with RESTful and SOAP services
- Unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, automated testing, BDD - test everything approach
- Relational and NoSQL database experience
- Proficiency with cloud technology
Technology that would be a good advantage to have:
- AWS Stack knowledge - S3, API Gateway, Cognito, Lambda.
Get in touch with Elaine Owens for further detail, client highly engaged and looking to interview ASAP (see below).