Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client urgently seeks an experienced RAN Engineer for an immediate start in Den Haag
This is a contract role that will run for at least six months.
- RAN configuration, this includes, but is not limited to, parameter changes, neighbor-relationships, frequency handovers, etc.
- Fault management, monitoring the alarms which generated by the OSS and taking all necessary actions to resolve the cause of these alarms.
Profile and Requirement
- A minimum 5 years' experience in wireless project rollout, of which 2 years of Ericsson experience is required;
- Familiar with the configuration and maintenance of Ericsson equipment (2G, 3G, 4G).
- Familiar with Ericsson OSS and related northbound systems;
- Have a good command of the English language;
- Work experience with Dutch telecoms vendors is preferred;
- MUST have CME experience
If you have current permission to work in the EU, please send me a CV for immediate consideration.