Network Security Engineer Lead (Remote)
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Radley James Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a global technology consultancy, where the Information Systems team help organisations transform their network architecture and infrastructure to ensure security controls are always operating efficiently. As part of the team, you'll focus on the architecture of information systems, including the design and implementation of network architecture and information storage to optimise programme security and delivery for our clients.
- Experience of designing and implementing security technologies
- Experience in end to end design and implementation of security products and solutions
- Experience of producing HLD/LLD documentation for implemented technology
- Experience of managing the transitioning of services to operations teams
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
The SAEIT pillar within NIS is responsible for the following services
- Security Architecture
- Security Engineering
- Security Transformation
- Application Security
If you love designing & building security technology this is the place to be. Within SAEIT we work closely with the business to define the NIS 5 year security road map. Gathering business requirements to combine the companies goals with conceptual long term security trends to create a target architecture for NIS to deliver against. From this future state plan the Security Engineering team break down long term goals into manageable projects and look to technical security solutions to solve business problems.
This is a fully remote position reporting to the company's London offices. You will be expected to report in to the London office maybe 3 or 4 times a month.