Supplier Quality Engineer/Automotive/Sensors
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by HW Search & Selection
Supplier Quality Engineer - CHF 110,000 - Basel - Sensors - Automotive, Industrial, Aviation, Railway
A company that specialise in sensors for the Automotive, Industrial, Aviation and Railway industries are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
- Evaluation & Qualification of Suppliers for new projects
- Supplier audits and visits
- Control of qualification measures for components and assessment of results
- Development of suppliers regarding delivery quality as well as specification of requirements and standards
- Analyze manufacturing breakdowns according to 8D systematics and other suitable QM methods and procedures (Automotive Core Tools)
- Implementation of quality pre-planning for new (supplier) products according to APQP
Qualifications and skills:
- Technical bachelor's degree
- Several years' experience in supplier quality: supplier development, supplier audit, etc.
- Auditor Qualification
- Knowledge/experience with Automotive Core Tools
- Six sigma experience
- Independent and precise operation
- Flexible, initiative and resilient
- Language skills: German and English spoken and written
- Good knowledge in MS Office and statistics software (Word, Excel, Access and Minitab)
- Travel availability approx. 25% (mostly Switzerland)
For more information please click apply and someone will be in touch to discuss in more detail.