Avaloq Developer IT
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Avaloq Developer IT vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 1+ years of work experience in developing Avaloq static data in the financial or consulting sector
- Experience in IT Projects focusing on Avaloq migration framework
- Strong knowledge of the Avaloq object model including Person Model 2 as well as Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and Avaloq Script
- Solid data analysis skills proven to lead to cost effective and sustainable solutions
- University degree or equivalent in a Computer Science field
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken
- Defining and implementing specific requirements of Avaloq in the banking system
- Proposing technical data model solutions to various business challenges
- Providing in-depth technical delivery to static data model harmonisation and enrichment activities
- Performing quality assurance processes
- Delivering solutions to data deficiencies
- Testing activities during release cycles
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.