Senior AWS/Cloud Developer
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by RP International
The Stockholm team is developing and running advanced cloud-based anti-fraud telecom software solutions used by communications service providers across the globe.
Our high-tech solutions are run in the AWS cloud and used by over 100 telecom providers worldwide, including leading companies like Salesforce, AT&T and Tata. The portfolio includes Big Data solutions running in the Hadoop ecosystem as well as an active test system utilizing test probes in 150 countries globally.
The Stockholm office is located in Münchenbryggeriet, Södermalm, with a beautiful view of the City Hall on Lake Mälaren. We are looking to strengthen the Stockholm R&D team with a brilliant senior developer.
About the Role
- You will be part of the highly skilled R&D team working in an agile development environment, involved in all parts of the product development cycle. The focus is feature development in our advanced cloud-based software solutions.
- The work includes Front End as well as Back End development, you will drive the design and implementation of features based on high level business requirements.
- Key technologies used in our solutions include Angular, Qlik Sense, ASP.NET Core, RDBMS, REST, Hadoop and we are continuously adding new features and technologies. This means that there are constantly new challenges that we need to approach, learn and master.
- We think that you are a highly skilled, analytical, customer focused person with a strong developer profile that enjoys taking responsibility, making sure our customers get full value of our high-tech solutions.
Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to work and grow your skill set in cutting-edge technologies
- Provide solutions to world-leading communication service providers
- Be part of a highly skilled, international and dynamic team
- Small, fun, collaborative team that solves problems together
- Great working environment in central Stockholm
- Completed degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Expertise in Front End web development
- Solid programming skills; design and implementation of distributed business logic
- Experience in the technologies Angular, Web Services, ASP.NET Core, C#, PostgreSQL
- Experience in BI platforms like Qlik or Tableau
- Knowledge in API design, eg REST paradigm
- Understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem
- Exposure to the AWS cloud platform
- Talent for programming
- Highly analytical
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Self-starter who is excited about learning new skills