Technical Service Engineer
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Quality standards and timelines for repair are optimised at all times leading to increased customer confidence and repeat business whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
To ensure compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy, Environmental Policy and Quality system.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:-
· Carry out, servicing, inspection and repair of machines and equipment at customer premises or on site or if required at the appropriate depot.
· To focus, as a priority, on the company’s product range types, but also to become familiar with other product types.
· Diagnose specific fault issues and action appropriately.
· Return all warranty and other return parts cleaned and on time ensuring correct processes for packing and labelling.
· Ensure all service information is read, understood and filed.
· Correctly file all service manuals and that they are consistently updated.
· Undertake all work strictly in compliance with manufacturer guidelines and recommendations.
· Escalates the appropriate action in relation to broken or damaged company equipment.
· Maintains a healthy and safe working environment for self and others through a clear understanding of workplace safety requirements and systems.
· Supports the roles of others ensuring administration and paperwork is completed effectively and on time as and when required.
· Works with the customer in mind, making sure that quality work standards are maintained consistently and that post work, the repair site is clean and left in a condition that satisfies the customer.
· Works in accordance with the company quality assurance guidelines.
· Ensures that self-image is a key contributor to promoting company business, and maintains both personal image and vehicle condition and cleanliness to an exceptional standard at all time
· Would need to be capable of consuming product knowledge in return allowing them to upsell enhance themselves buy enhancing the company
· Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post
· Sale a product fit for purpose we then have a lifelong business relationship
· We don’t do prices only product fit fore purpose as our customers don’t want the heartache nor we the headache
· Flexible hours and prepared to travel are a must
· Overnight stays accommodation and vehicle will be provided
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual
£40k - £42k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual