Business Development Manager
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We require an experienced Business Development Manager to based from Grimsby. The successful candidate must have a background in mechanical engineering and a working knowledge of the on-shore oil & gas industry, with specific insight into pumps & reverse engineered components.
The primary accountabilities for this role are;
1. Generating profitable sales from new & existing clients
2. Resolution of issues for both internal & external clients
3. Interfacing between sales and operations
4. Customer relationship Management
* We are looking for somebody who can demonstrate their ability to pro-actively manage customer relationships and develop commercially sound business proposals that demonstrate the ability to provide timely and cost-effective solutions for our customers.
* Whilst carrying out the role the successful candidate must also demonstrate their ability to manage projects throughout their lifecycle adhering to recognised processes/standards.
* They must also be prepared to negotiate, influence and challenge at all levels to deliver the best outcome for both customers & commercially for the organisation
* The role is key to driving business growth over the coming years and reports directly to the Commercial Director
* The role is based in the Humber/Lincolnshire area with regular National Travel
It’s the continued growth of the business that creates opportunities for people at every stage of their career/ development. So, bring your knowledge, skills & passion and we can provide the training & tools you need to thrive.
If you’re interested, please contact Marc Normanton @ Logical Personnel to discuss the role and salary expectations
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual