Junior Master Data Analyst
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
* Manage all Customer and Supplier master data requests and set up in line with policy.
* Troubleshoot and resolve master data issues.
* Recommend business process and system improvements based on trends in data.
* Perform month end close process.
* Mange credit references.
* Manage Supplier audits.
* Update Bank mandates and approvers
* Update credit card profiles and administer portal
* Support Procurement manager
* Other adhoc duties.
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
* Intermediate excel skills.
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to follow through on multiple tasks at any one time
* Ability to resolve issues on a timely basis
Looking for a proactive candidate who is willing to challenge process and drive change where required. Eager to learn new tasks and work in a team environment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £25k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual