Software Developer/Build Master-Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Rotkreuz, Switzerland?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
- Support the software development team to set up and maintain the Build and Release configurations following client standards.
- Understand and align the vision and needs of the software development team in order to develop, maintain and improve our code-based build process in an optimal way.
- Support on the harmonisation of software build and releases processes from point of view of the client.
- Support negotiations with Software Project Lead to achieve optimal and efficient quality of the software build and release process.
- Document the build and release process in the way that the software. Development team can use it as a knowledge base for their daily work.
- Support the software development team on the configuration management and software versioning for the deliverables.
- All activities shall include (but not limited to)
- Planning, estimation, design, implementation and rollout of the build and release process changes and updates follow pre-agreed prioritisation
- All the activities are executed in close collaboration with the client DevOps team
- Coordinate people involved and ensuring that all works is completed within defined plan
- Reporting to Software Project Leads is provided which describes the progress on the build process updates and possible risks on delivery quality.
Technical Skills (all skills 2 years min experience required):
- Programming and development
- Object Orientated Programming Experience - C#
- TFS knowledge
- Azure Devops knowledge
- VSTS (Visual Studio Team System) knowledge
- Jenkins knowledge
- TFSVC (team foundation version control download) knowledge
- Git knowledge
- Build and Test environment definition experience
- Scrum/Kanban/Agile methodology experience
Nice to have:
- Java or Python knowledge
- Scripting experience/Cake Script Experience
- PowerShell experience
- Bash knowledge
- CMD (a command) knowledge
- SVN (Apache subversion) knowledge
- German language