Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
Our day-to-day business is reinventing the way customers interact with their bank. The app is a stepping stone towards creating a personalised environment that revolves around the customer on a multitude of devices. We are a breeding ground for innovation in multiple ways: apart from delivering great customer functionality we build, test and run it with the latest technology stack. We seek to continuously improve the way we work. You will be working in a DevOps team which is responsible for some basic features in our app.
We're working in full-fledged DevOps teams in an agile way of working. You are not only responsible for changing and deploying your application, you will also do what is in the customers best interest to keep it stable. This can include standby shifts on weekdays and over the weekend. Also, by focussing on far reaching automation for all testing, deploying and monitoring you will help to improve the DevOps delivery. You are capable of taking over the basic activities of other DevOps team members in case necessary, like performing business analysis, coding, executing tests or support activities.
- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git;
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence);
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate ideas with your teams as well other stakeholders;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time;
- Comfortable working in a multi-discipline team
- Experienced in working on Cloud solutions (like PCF/Spring)
Due to a high volume of candidates, we will only be able to respond to those who meet the above requirements. If you have not had a response within 14 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.