Senior Trainer for end-users
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Senior Trainer - 80% - Training - Documentation - Go-live - Management - Pharmaceutical - English - Basel - Switzerland
NextLink is having an existing position as a Senior Trainer for global projects in Basel area, Switzerland.
- Start date: 28.10.2019
- Latest start date: 01.11.2019
- End date: 30.09.2020
- Extension: is possible
- Work location: Basel area
- Workload: 80-100%
- Remote: possible on request
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- The Trainer is managing and working closely with the external partner supporting the program in these aspects
- The incumbent will work closely with the OCM team and functional stream leads to align the training plan with the business readiness strategy and with the overall project plan. End results will support the successful transition to harmonized best practice processes in line with the implementation of a new ERP system.
- The Trainer needs to work closely with other training organizations in the different functions and as well with the shared service centers to ensure successful delivery of the training
- The Trainer provides methodology, tools, templates & project management support for key-user and end-user training as part of an overall framework that has to be applied within the functions and is responsible for developing and supporting the delivery of the overall training strategy including train the trainer', end user training and project team training (eg onboarding) in support of the program.
- End-User Training and Documentation Development
- End-User Training Support
- Post Go-live Activities
- Training Strategy and Planning
- Training Development
- Training Execution
- University degree in human resources, management, public or business administration or a related discipline such as education or social science; or equivalent education
- Eight years or more of progressively responsible experience working in similar role in a multicultural and/or international work environment
- Experience in organizing specific tailored training including ERP trainings and business process trainings in different functional areas
- familiarity with continuous improvement and project management approaches, tools, and phases
- Experience in Post Go-live Activities and proficiency in coordinating training programs
- Experienced in transformational project
- Experienced with Cornerstone
- Demonstrated ability to manage tasks and complex training logistics.
- Familiarity with continuous improvement and project management approaches, tools, and phases
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills to include experience with developing and delivering presentations, editing, and proofreading.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to apply energy and creativity to find new and different approaches to training and staff development (training of the project team members);
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of statistical preparation, research and evaluation methods;
- Proven ability in establishing effective internal and external work relationships at all levels;
- Ability to identify training needs and to provide solutions for the different teams in the program
Nice to Haves:
- Pharma experience
- German is a big plus
For a chance to work as a Senior Trainer please call me or send me your CV as soon as possible!
IT sourcing specialist
Phone: (see below)